Thursday 10 December 2009

Hello Welcome To My Blog!

I am becoming more and more amazed at an article I read not too long ago regarding home security signs. What are these I hear you ask? Well it’s simple; I put up little safety signs all over my house to remind my kids about potential dangers.

Examples of this are in our bathroom I have a sign up saying “wash your hands” and in our kitchen I have a sign up on our medicine cabinet that says “No children allowed”. The unbelievable thing is they are all working!

It saves a hell of a lot of stress of continuously reminding the children what to do and what not to do around the house.

I have always been a fan of home security in general; my husband actually thinks I’m a bit of an alarm junkie as I am constantly checking out sites with the latest wireless alarm reviews. I can’t help it I have always been interested in the safety of myself and my kids.

What better way to do that than securing your home with the latest gear eh? Anyway back to these “home security signs” I have started preaching them to my friends all over the world and a few of them are trying it out too.

One friend in particular doesn’t have any kids but she does have a messy boyfriend. That’s right you guessed it, she has put up a home security sign next to the toilet “Put the seat back down!” She has reported back to me that it is working like a charm!

Well what’s stopping you from starting creating these signs for yourself? They work. One word of advice they can be a bit of an eye sore so be creative in how you design these signs. I just stick to post it notes and other laminated plastics but you can really do some creative things with these home security signs so get started and started living!

No comments:

Post a Comment