Thursday 14 January 2010

My love of my life, the wireless home security alarm system lol!

In the last post I talked about the benefits to having a motion detector light outside your house to keep the criminals away. Well it’s still doing the business for me as I have had no trouble and if you remember I live in a really bad area when it comes to theft and knife crime.

Anyway as someone who takes their safety very seriously, I wanted to talk today about wireless home security alarm systems. If you don’t know what these are then I advise you to check out Cool Home Security’s wireless alarm guide. Once you read that come back here.

Well I have had one of these devices for over 3 years now and I must say it’s the best piece of equipment we have got. Well that’s of course after the TV and the kids Wii (we love the Wii!).

The alarm itself that I have set up covers all my windows and doors and I can actually control it from a panel that I have in my living room.

I have it set up in a way that if there is any break ins to the two doors I have downstairs or the three windows I have upstairs, the alarm will sound immediately.

Sounds good right, well not only that I put my mobile number in it so that if it goes off I get a message sent to my mobile. Sweet babes!

I am thinking of upgrading my wireless alarm however but I need more funds before I spend on this as I am a bit skint after a bit of shopping I did at the weekend lol!

In other news in my life my hubby David got a promotion at work. I say in other news but I am hoping he will give me a little extra allowance from it.

A girl has got to do what girls got to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment